Inkaholics

Saturday 24 February 2018

Challenge #155- Coffee Photo



Welcome back to Inkspirational. This time , we challenge you to be inspired by the photo above. 

Please welcome our Guest Designer:

Lula






Hi everyone! My name is Lucyna Marynowska aka Lula.  Let me tell you all at Inkspirational I am absolutely delighted and honoured to be a guest designer here, this is such a talented design team!  
A little about me:  I come from the north of Poland.  Fifty-eight, retired widow, mum of two grown up boys and a happy grandma.
I started my crafting journey 6 years ago as a card maker and immediately became an addicted paper-lover. 
After my husband's death it was crafting what helped me to conquer the pain.  I enjoy creating anything from cards to altered art and love to experiment with various types of mediums.  I am keen on colour and texture and I always try to find new ways to

express myself.   I love challenges to spark my creativity and making crafty friends all over the world makes me very happy.  You can find my creative project on my blog:  http://ululi.blogspot.com/.




Sandie



Shauna














We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer.
(Please use an active email address when you link up, as this is usually how we will contact you. 
We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.










2 comments:

Let's Art Journal said...

Many congratulations on being Guest Designer Lula! Wow, what an amazing tag 😀. The background texture you created with the gold is stunning and the coffee sign is perfect with the pretty butterfly embellishment - beautiful 😁. Happy Weekend! J 😊

Cathy said...

Love the colours in this challenge pic and thankyou for the gorgeous inspiration, Cathy x