Inkaholics

Saturday 1 July 2017

Challenge #138- Rural




Welcome back to Inkspirational. Our challenge today is to be inkspired by the word 'rural', 

Please welcome our Guest Designer :

Elaine





I live in Oxfordshire and  work as a school administrator in a local primary school, I only work during the term time (at least in paid employment!).  My passion, outside of my family, is to be creative and I always have a number of projects on the go.  I love card making as it is so immediate and I can fit it in when time is short.  I guess I would describe my style as mostly CAS but I love to try out new techniques and am always on the look out for new ways of creating.  In addition to card making and other paper crafts I love working with textiles – I love knitting, sewing, cross stitch and embroidery.  I’m currently brushing up my printing skills – learning the art of lino printing, wood cuts and etching. 






Here's what our DT made:
Sandie
We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer.
(Please use an active email address when you link up, as this is usually how we will contact you. 
We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.



2 comments:

CG said...

Thank you for a fun challenge & wonderful DT inspiration! Best, CG

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Lovely DT projects - thanks for sharing!
Helen x