Inkaholics

Saturday 3 January 2015

Challenge #73 - Word Prompt - Note







Happy New Year to you from all the team at Inkspirational!

You may notice that Inkspirational has a great new look for the new year, very kindly designed for us by Kylie Purtell . We will be doing a little feature on Kylie later in the week but meanwhile, if you would like her to design for you, contact her on kyliepurtell@gmail.com.

This week we have the word prompt 'note' that I hope will inkspire you to make a project and link up below.

But first, please welcome our fabulous Guest Designer: 





Hi, I am Marika and I live in Northern Finland. My first paper crafting project was to make my wedding invitations a few years ago. Since then I’ve been paper crafting on and off but I was seriously hooked in last summer when I participated in Online Card Class. I really enjoy taking part to different kind of challenges since they are a good source of inspiration and they challenge you to make cards that are not necessarily in your comfort zone. Recently I have found the world of watercolours and I am totally and utterly lost in there - and I don’t mind at all.



Thank you Inkspirational for inviting me as your Guest Designer today. I am truly honoured. Thank you!

Here is Marika's project :

Here are some ideas from the Inkspirational Design Team : 


Pia



Marina



Shauna



Nonni












We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer. 

We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.



5 comments:

Loll said...

Great new look to your challenge blog!! Hmmmm, purple ... wonder if Sandie has some input :) Great design, awesome first challenge for the year.

Marika said...

So amazed when I opened the site. Wonderful new and fresh look!! I was excited to see my card among your fabulous cards. Thank you again for inviting me!

Lucille K said...

Beautiful new header and design for your wonderful challenge blog :)

Darnell said...

Congratulations to Marika for guest designing! (I am aswoon over your gorgeous new blog!!) Thank you for another great challenge and loads of incredible inspiration!! Happy New Year to all!! Hugs, Darnell

Taunya Butler said...

Well, I have thoroughly enjoyed my visit here today inspired by my friend c!! She encouraged her readers to come and visit and I was so in love with the gorgeous, cool, clever and way fun cards I saw here!! I will be linking up as soon as I get my card photographed and my blog post done about it!! Thanks for an awesome challenge!!